Call to Order
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM, August 2, 2017, at the Brunswick Library.
- Attendance: Lou DeCuzzi, Toby Foote, Deby Geyer, Jason Sarris, Nick Galioto, Kristen Goggins, Linda Guinta, Dale Innocenti, John Tin Mak (late)
- Not in Attendance: Carole Porter
Reading of Previous Meeting Notes
The previous meeting’s notes were read aloud and unanimously approved.
- Facebook group – HOA will allow board members to join Facebook group, but as a homeowner and not a member of the HOA board. Any and all HOA discussion shall be directed to the HOA website.
- Our quarterly internal board meetings have had homeowners arrive believing it’s an open meeting. These are closed meetings, but homeowners may attend with prior approval from the HOA. Two homeowners were turned away at this meeting due to no prior approval.
- HOA attorney will be at the annual meeting on August 30, 2017.
- HOA discussed the collection policy. No exceptions are currently being made for homeowners that are late on payments. Please pay your bill on-time. If homeowners have a late fee and don’t pay the late fee, an additional late fee is added on top of the late fee not paid.
- Association Books product for outsourcing collections and other general management of HOA was unanimously approved.
- None at this time.
- The meeting was adjourned.
- Next Meeting: 8/30/17 (Annual Homeowners Meeting open to public)