Call to Order
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM, Feb 1, 2017, at the Brunswick Library.
- Attendance: Lou DeCuzzi, Toby Foote, Deby Geyer, Jason Sarris, Nick Galioto, Kristen Goggins, Linda Guinta, Dale Innocenti, Carole Porter, John Tin Mak
- Not in Attendance: No one
Reading of Previous Meeting Notes
The previous meeting’s notes were ready aloud and unanimously approved.
- The HOA has $2,736 in Accounts Receivables (collections).
- Only one house owes over $1,000 in dues. The property is currently owned by Huntington Bank. The address of the property is 854 Chad Court.
- Homeowner dues are always due on April 30th each year. Invoices are scheduled to be mailed in March.
- Lamp posts
- About 50-60 houses have non-functioning gas lamps.
- Lots of push-back from homeowners that they don’t want to fix due to cost to repair.
- HOA found it difficult to argue that if the lamps were out, it was a safety issue to the surrounding properties.
- We need to pass a by-law to require lamps be on from dusk-to-dawn, with the HOA having the authority to fix lamps and bill the respective homeowner. This by-law vote will be started at our General Meeting during the summer.
- Electric lamp install is estimated about $500.
- Solar lamps no longer accepted. Existing solar lamps will be grandfathered.
- Board member appointments
- Carole Porter appointed by the board as a new trustee, term expiring 2019. Carole is taking over Toby Foote’s trustee position.
- Dale Innocenti appointed by the board as a new trustee, term expiring 2020. Dale is taking over the Empty Seat trustee position.
- Toby will remain attending board meetings and assisting with the HOA but will be a non-voting resident.
- Re-Up Expiring Positions for Linda Guinta and Deby Geyer. New term goes until 2020. Voted and passed unanimously.
- Coyote Discussion – Keep small pets in-doors if possible.
- Street Lights Out – Need to call the city for street light issues, as the streets are owned by the city.
- Reserve Study was discussed with new trustees, Dale and Carole.
- Financial Budget
- 4% increase on HOA dues presented by Lou and passed unanimously.
- Budget presented by Lou and passed unanimously.
- None at this time.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:15 PM. Next Meeting: ~3 months