Call to Order
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM, Sept 28, 2016, at the Brunswick Library.
- Attendance: Lou DeCuzzi, Toby Foote, Deby Geyer, John Tin Mak, Jason Sarris
- Not in Attendance: Jennifer Skomski, Linda Guinta, Kristen Goggins, Nick Galioto
- It is assumed Jennifer Skomski has left the board, as she has not been at meetings for over a year.
Reading of Previous Meeting Notes
The previous meeting’s notes were ready aloud and unanimously approved.
- Board members have not been receiving prompt responses from our attorneys at Kaman & Cusimano, so we have left their practice and have started using Orr & Associates. We currently use our attorneys for collections as well.
- Reserve Study found us to have the proper savings in reserve.
- Park swings were oiled.
- New basketball hoops have been installed.
- Street signs have been installed that tell drivers to slow down on Benjamin Drive.
- ARC has reported normal approvals; no rejections since last meeting.
Board member appointments
- Jason Sarris has been appointed by the board as a new trustee.
- Jason Sarris and Linda Guinta have accepted the duties of ARC members.
Our collections policy was updated and unanimously approved.
The HOA has $5223 in Accounts Receivables. More than half of our A/R are among 3 homes. The following properties are more than $1000 each in collections.
- 811 Eliza Court
- 852 Edgar Lane
- 854 Chad Court
Homeowner dues are always due on April 30th each year. Invoices are scheduled to be mailed in March.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:35 PM. Next Meeting: ~3 months