Welcome to the Benjamin Farm Homeowners Association webpage.
As always, please be polite, as this is a volunteer organization and we are doing our best to support our neighbors. We are always looking for new board members, so please let us know if you’re interested in joining as a trustee.
The annual homeowners meeting is Wednesday, August 30, 7:00 PM at the Brunswick Library’s Sycamore Rooms. This meeting is open to all homeowners, and you do not need to announce that you will be attending. We have the annual meeting every year during the summer. In this meeting, we will be discussing and voting on the proposed changes to the by-laws.
Our board of trustees meets every 3 months for an internal meeting. However, if you wish to attend the meeting, you are always welcome to attend. We just request that you make us aware you are attending at least 48 hours in advance. Please use the contact form to notify us of your intent.
We always meet the first Wednesday of February, May, August, and November at 7pm, usually in the Brunswick Library.
WOW’s Cable Installation Issues
Last year, one of our board members had a meeting with 4 City of Brunswick reps, the WOW Project Engineer, and the South Shore Cable Project Engineer regarding multiple problems in our neighborhood and the lack of response. Our councilman, Mike Abella, helped set this up for us.
As a result of that meeting, we agreed to a proper way to report problems regarding the WOW Cable installation efforts. They are as follows:
1. Direct questions and problems/issues about installation work to South Shore Cable at 440-816-0033. South Shore Cable is the company that installed the cable for WOW.
2. If you don’t receive a call within 48 hours (not including weekends), call and ask to speak with Bob Grealis at South Shore Cable 440-816-0033.
3. If you have a questions about new build construction issues/inquiries or you don’t receive a call within 48 hours after trying to reach Bob Grealis, call Randy Smith at WOW directly at 614-870-5231, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you reach an answering machine, this is the correct number, please leave your contact info and someone will get back to you from WOW.
4. If you don’t receive a call from WOW within a subsequant 48 hours, call the City of Brunswick Building Dept. at 330-558-6830 and they will escalate.
This next step was not recommended in our meeting, but will get results if needed.
5. If you don’t receive a call from the City of Brunswick within 48 hours, call Councilman Mike Abella at 330-460-6209. Mike is extremely responsive and should only be contacted as a last resort.